Welcome to my Writers Blog

Feel free to read, comment, argue or complain. I would prefer complaints to be amusing rather than trivial.
Ideally you would like to read more, buy my book, ask for help, maybe commission me to write (I can dream). Email me at norristeve@gmail.com - I would love to hear from you. Otherwise just click the social network tabs, so more people get to enjoy.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Campaign Launch

Now the book had appeared in ebook form, this means it is out there.

Sales are starting to happen :)

So time to start providing the information to support and let people know what's happening.

Launched the new website www.sgnorris.co.uk and faceebook page.

More details to add but time is at a premium at the moment as is a decent internet conneection

More to follow as the mist clears

No comments:

Post a Comment