Welcome to my Writers Blog

Feel free to read, comment, argue or complain. I would prefer complaints to be amusing rather than trivial.
Ideally you would like to read more, buy my book, ask for help, maybe commission me to write (I can dream). Email me at norristeve@gmail.com - I would love to hear from you. Otherwise just click the social network tabs, so more people get to enjoy.

Friday 13 January 2012

Kindle Book Promotion - Authors involved

The following great authors are all working with me on promoting their e-books

Sarah Luddington and her book Lancelot and the Wolf
Jeannie Faulkner Barber - Scent of Double Deception
Steve Norris A Very English Revolution $2.40
Stacy Eaton My Blood Runs Blue $3.08
C.A. Lofton African-American Guide to Prosperity
George Stringfellow Renegades $3.33
Catherine Green Love Hurts $2.40
Matt.T.Schott $1.48
New Schedule is as follows. I have pushed out the days to give more prep time for some
Matt & Catherine 7th January
George & Steve 13th January
Jeannie & Sarah 17th January.
Stacy - 22nd January
C.A. Lofton 1 February to combine with Black History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment