Welcome to my Writers Blog

Feel free to read, comment, argue or complain. I would prefer complaints to be amusing rather than trivial.
Ideally you would like to read more, buy my book, ask for help, maybe commission me to write (I can dream). Email me at norristeve@gmail.com - I would love to hear from you. Otherwise just click the social network tabs, so more people get to enjoy.

Thursday 12 January 2012

A Very English Revolution - Kindle Promotion

I wrote some time ago of the plan for marketing kindle books and how it’s possible by concentrating sales on a specific day you can rapidly push your work up the Amazon charts making it more visible to the general book buying public.

Via Authors.com I have conspired together with some fellow authors to run this promotion. On a fixed day each of us will buy a selected book and see the effect that has for the writer. This can be done for kindle books because they can be sold at a very cheap price. Even at low prices, increased sales can affect the market.

TODAY 13th January is my turn and I will be marketing A Very English Revolution at £1.50 or $2.40 on the enclosed link. If by any chance you haven’t got a kindle copy so far and would find this book interesting I would be grateful if you could offer some support for one day only and buy the book.

A magnificent Crime Thriller…A tale of Modern Britain…a thriller like no other

Why not take a chance on something new and different.
Amazon.co.uk
Amazon.com
Independent Authors with good books to sell struggle to get their quality work to the market. Taking risks on e-books which are often priced well below their value is a brilliant way to help new work and you never know. You might find your new favourite author.

This is a great tool for Independent Authors, why not set up your group to do the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment